SIMPLE, DELICIOUS & EASY...
Barefoot in Paris | Clarkson Potter, 2004 | Serves 8|
Here is a savory cocktail nibble that would satisfy a French host’s needs. These cashews were inspired by the bar nuts served at Union Square Cafe in New York City, which is one of my favorite restaurants in the world.
Note: The cashews are best served warm, but you can prepare the rosemary mixture in advance and just before guests arrive toss them and serve.—Ina Garten
Active time: 5 minutes | Total time: 7 minutes.
Barefoot Contessa Rosemary Cashews Recipe
- 1 pound roasted unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175°C).
2. Spread the cashews out on a sheet pan. Toast in the oven until warm, about 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt, and butter. Thoroughly toss the warm cashews with the spiced butter and serve warm.